2015 is set among us and with that comes a new set of trends and predictions to watch for. They will shape the way you advertise to and engage with your ideal customers. Is your marketing team ready for what's in store? Don't keep making the same marketing mistakes you have been making so far- it's time to adapt and take charge of your business.
Mobile optimization is expected to take a big leap in 2015. Mobile-specific content will be created for mobile phones which incorporates the rules of responsive website design and mobile advertising.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing will be recognized as one of the pillars of marketing. In 2015, it is expected to be used as a solid and effective distribution platform.
- 88% of marketers will use LinkedIn as a solid B2B marketing platform.
- Instagram will be essential to businesses as the preferred image-sharing platform.
- 42% of marketers plan to increase using Instagram this year.
Content Marketing is said to make an even greater impact in 2015. Money from PPC, SEO and social media will be allocated to content.
Stats to Remember:
- 93% of B2B marketers used Content Marketing in 2014.
- 42% of B2B marketers said they considered their Content Marketing Strategy effective.
- 90% of organizations market using content.
Small businesses will highly benefit from a "one click payment" option from social media websites. Apps such as Twitter allow businesses to sell their products instantly and directly on the user's newsfeed without leaving the app.
Repurpose Email Marketing
It is expected that content from emails will be repurposed and will now be featured as friendly downloadable PDF's, eBooks and Whitepapers.
Reinvent Native Advertising
Native Advertising will be reinvented and gain more importance this year. It will shift from being solely promotional content to more relevant content.